Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ok, Ladies and Gents. Its literally two weeks since I have been at NSU...smh. Like I said before... I wish I was back in Japan. I do not want to sound like I am complaining a lot so I will say this: "Count your blessing," because other people are in a worse situation. I really cannot say that I am in a "bad" situation. Cool Friends. Full Scholarship. Internship in both 2008 and 2009. I mean nothing is wrong in those situations. The ONLY thing I really have a problem with this school is the computer science education and how low the standards are. I am so bored with these professors because they are used to the African-American students not pushing themselves to the limit, not even trying to be average, but below it. smh. Shouganai (that's life). Anyway, currently I am applying to internships for summer 2010. I am applying to like twelve of them. Hopefully I get one again, God Blessing. The internships I have applied, especially the last one smh, was challenging. THAT IS WHAT I LOVE.....THE CHALLENGE, PUSHING MYSELF TO BEST I CAN BE. I may hate the challenge during the process, but the taste of sweet victory, the feel of a great accomplishment always make it worth it. Time to go watch some anime, and finish this internship application. Just another day in the life of ...me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment