Friday, May 14, 2010

Summer Begins

Good day Ladies and Gents.  Its been a while since I have written a post. I should update my life more often so if I forget things, I can just look upon this blog to remember.  How's life people? Mine...."good." <--why "good"? Well, if you compare to other people's life who is less fortunate, my life would be actually great.  I am truly blessed, but am I truly happy? I believe without a doubt, that I am not. This is because of several reasons:

  1. I am not receiving the Computer Science education I wanted from my school Norfolk State University.  I barely do any programming at my school which is bad for a computer programmer.  So I am completely unsatisfied, and for someone who loves his education, I am also unhappy.
  2. I am easy to talk to and I can talk to strangers really easily. I also can make friends easily, I do not have a lot of friends at my school.
  3. I do not like being at Norfolk State.  I feel like I do not belong there. This may relate to #1. The standard of education is low, maybe only in my cs department.  The quality of service is low.  And NSU has screwed me over so many times, that I am still paying for it.  I belong in a better institution than this.
I thank God for the friends I do have that I talk a lot with like Marx the omnipotent, Serina the beautiful, and JP the ugly.  I have others like Shaquetts my Honey, Jazmine the Snake, and some others.  So I can not say I'm lonely.  I guess that's how my life turned out to be.  Sucks.

The next thing I am going to talk about is part of the events in my life that keeps me going.  I am going to attend another internship, but this will be at University of Californai Los Angelos. I am so excited.  I always look forward to my internships because I can learn something new and be challenged, something I do not get much at my university.  California is about to be POPPIN.  I will def be updating my blog a lot. Its going to be so much fun!!!  Plus from what I learned in US-Japanese Relations class in Japan, there are lot Japanese in Cali.  #awesome. I can maybe interact with some Japanese and practice the language.  But more importantly there are a lot of good looking women there :) lol.  Bout to have fun!!!! Its starts June 21st though, so I still have  a month and a week.  

Hmmmm.....anything else.....well I really want to go back to Japan, or leave my school.  Oh yea, this semester is the first time I have received a 4.0 .....ever.  The bad thing is, I am not happy as I thought I would be for reasons #1 and #3 above.  I definitely did work for it but what good is the achievement if the work came so easy?  This is my life, just another day....just another day in the life of me.  no smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment