Monday, February 22, 2010

Studying for Linear Algebra Test

Ok, ladies and gents. So I am completely unmotivated right now. I am currently studying for my linear algebra test. Kind of bored doing it though, no I am bored. Hmmm.... I need something exhilarating to happen to me. Yea...I think I'm go skydiving in a couple of weeks. But what should I do in the mean time? Hmmmm.... studying Japanese and re-watching Death Note is keeping soul connected to this body, but that will only last for so long. I need something to help sew up the roots. Well....I think there is a shooting range near my university. Maybe I can go shoot at some paper targets. Man....I need some ideas. I still got at least two months in this pathetic school. Anyway, just another day in the life of ...me (sigh) .

No comments:

Post a Comment