Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ok. Ladies and Gents.  Last week had to be the best week of this semester thus far....like I was on my grind.  So I applied to this scholarship/internship/ job provided by the DOD , but it took me 10-15 hours to do it!!! Tsukareta (tired).  Therefore, I had to run to the research building back and forth because I was receiving aid there. I had to write essays, fill out an application, and sign some papers.  It was hard, BUT FUN AND CHALLENGING!!! It threw my whole schedule off.  It made my currently dull life....a bit interesting for a short period of time.  Sadly, that week is over so I'm back to ole' regular boredom again.  Well, actually I am entering into this video contest which I have been thinking up ideas for almost a year now....so thats keeping from complete boredom.  I just have to get these negroes on my team to help me, because they are procrastinating right now and I need to get something done with the movie smh.  I think I will boot them out my team and replace them with someone else.  I am not trying to be mean....but i don't have time for bullshit. I may be a procrastinator, AND A SERIOUS ONE A THAT lol, but when it close to the finish line I know its time to kick it in gear, so to speak.  Anyway, I got 5 midterms exams this week, and I haven't studied for them....I am the ultimate procrastinator.  But you know what?  This is just another day in the life of me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment