Friday, March 19, 2010

FINISHED!!!!!!!

Ok. Ladies and gentlemen.  Let's see.....this week has been freakin busy for me!!! NO JOKE! But before I get to the main topic of my post, I want to mention something that has been on my mind since Sunday of March 14, 2010.  And this is how I want to start it off........'WTF WAS WRONG WITH YOU DAVID!!" I don't believe I got attached this girl....what was I thinking.  I don't wanna say to trust my "n**ga instincts and shouldn't have grown attached to her.......wait......that's exactly want I want to say.  I don't know how I came to realize this...., maybe because she was the only thing keeping alive in my boring life.  So I guess since I am participating in activities to keep me busy, I don't need her as an anchor to keep me from insanity in the forsaken place called NSU.  Don't get me wrong she was ....."is" cute as hell, sexy,....nice bod....cute personality,.....damn.....now I remember why I started getting attached to her. Nevertheless, it was suppose to be for fun, but I had to give it a try....smh.....a lesson learned.  Plus I only get attached to, well suppose to,  people who I can see my self in a relationship for a long time.  My last girlfriend was someone I could see myself with for a very long time, ....I mean.....she was like the full package: brains, witty, quick with the mouth like me, and she is most definitely gonna be successful in life.  Well...."shit happens." ANYWAY....BACK TO MY ORIGINAL TOPIC.


Monday through Thursday morning, I only had 12 hours of sleep!!! WTF. I was so busy with this project for the ARTSI Competition with a sub competition called Movie Fest.  We recorded all our video in two days, but I did all the editing.  It took a long time, but I finished it.  Thank God. I'm exhausted right now, and I need to take a break.  However, I can not because I haven't done any work for any of my classes all week because of the movie project so I am definitely behind and it has piled up.  Ganbatte ne = Good luck to me, right.  Anyway, here are the videos I created.  Just another day in the life of me :)




















Just another day in the life of me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment