Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ok, ladies and gentlemen. What should I talk about.....well last friday 10/2, I took an Eastern Religion test. There was only one thing on the test that I had no idea about. The question asked to explain the Four Yugas. Seriously, in my head I said "What the F!!! is a Yuga?!!!" I skipped it and went on ahead and finished the rest of the test. Then I came back to the question I literally spent like 30 minutes trying to figure out what it was. Yuga is related to Hindu time which was covered in like the very first week of school back in September 1st or something!!!! I was highly pissed! But life goes on and I tried my hardest, and God bless, I believe that I passed it with at least a B, hopefully. Anyway, back to my social life. So I have been to the club EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND I have been here smh. I spent alot of money smh. The clubs are expensive smfh. This past weekend I didnt want to go, but the girls insisted smh. I'm a sucker for women s...m....h. But I had fun with them so I guess it was worth it. The only thing I dont like is all the smoking in this city, especially a place as confined as clubs. My whole body, including my hair!, smells like cigarettes after I leave and it takes a whole day before it can air out. It still smells like smoke but not as poignant. Most definitely, one good thing came from going to the club, which was meeting a bodygaurd who is helping me find a teaching job!!! So yes, again, it was freaking worth it cuz I NEED MONEY!!!!!!!!! Another day in the life of me :)

1 comment: