Friday, October 9, 2009

Ok, ladies and gents. So my Eastern Religion class was suppose to get our test back today, but apparently most of the Japanese students grades are very low so the teacher wants to boost their grade up by allowing them to turn in homework that was passed due. However, she will not return or reveal anyone's grades until next week!!! I was severely pissed, well.....not really, just disappointed. I really studied my ass off for it and I want to see the fruits of my labor. She said there were three A's, but I do not know if I was one of them. Life goes on. Anyway, I just got an email confirming that I am receiving a check to support myself in Tokyo!!! This "organization" that is funding me is freaking AWESOME, without this "organization" i do not know what i would have done, probably take a loan and work it off. But once i get this check, its over, Tokyo is going down!!! Well, its just another day in the life of me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment