Tuesday, October 13, 2009


Ok, ladies and gents. So I had a very fun weekend....but freakin tiring. NEMUII To TSUKARETA!
Translation, sleepy and tired. Friday night, 10/9/2009, we went to the Alps as usual. the Alps is a bar/restaurant/chill spot type of thing. The bad thing is that there is a lot of smoking which gets on my nerves! Every time we go there we spend close to 300 hundred bucks! Never again. Lets see......Saturday I went to Ueno, Japan thinking that I am going to meet a friend there, but it supposed to be on sunday so I felt stupid when I called her and asked her "where you at?" lol. So I decided to look around and saw these girls staring at me, but tryin to be inconspicuous about it. They worked at a Very small jewelry store so I decided to walk in. They were very cute, we talked a little....well as much as we could since there is a language barrier, but my Japanese is getting a little better every week so I could convey some of my thoughts to her. I bought something for my friend in the U.S. Anyway, Sunday night I met with my friend in Ueno and instead of taking me on a tour, she surprised me and took me to another city called Odaiba. It was freaking beautiful! There is a smaller version of the Statue of Liberty residing on the coast of the waters. There is also a amazing view of Rainbow Bridge. Not only that, we went to a restaurant called La Boheme where there was an even better view of the bridge, and if you notice Tokyo Tower is right behind it. Romantic, kind of. Anyway, I did a lot of things this weekend, but I am tsukareta right now. this is just another day in the life of me :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks David for sharing your life and experiences in Japan. Sounds like you are getting a real taste of the local flavor of the place. I enjoy reading your musings...so keep the faith and keep writing.

    Love you much, Ms. Cynthia

    ReplyDelete