Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hello ladies and gents. So I went to Tokyo Disney Sea yesterday and it was freakin awesome. That was my first time attending a Disney theme park....ever. So Tokyo Disney park is split into to park which are Disney Sea and Disney Land. My first impression of disney sea is that its huge, but there is another half I have not explored yet. Apparently, compared to Disney Land in the U.S., Tokyo Disney combined is small! I need to visit the park in the U.S. My favorite part during my adventures at D.S. was the attraction shows. They had several throughout the day. My favorite one was the very last which was during the night. It was beautiful. It was epic....it is really hard to describe. There are seconds in life you can record, instants you can capture, but then there are those events that can only be experienced. Those events are hard to describe because sometimes you feel words can not capture the moment nor describe it. It felt wonderful to say the least. I am enjoying Japan extremely, except for the insane prices they have here lol. Til the next time in another day in the life of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment