Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ok, ladies and gents. So I spent most of the day studying Japanese, Humanities, and Eastern Religions. I have a test on tomorrow, thursday, on Humanities. Then on friday I have a test on Japanese. Humanities I cover pre-historic European, Mesopatamia, Ancient Egypt, Cyclades, Minoa, and Phoenicia cultures. I hope I past this test and any other tests in Japan because if I do not....well say bye bye to my scholarship back home. My scholarship program requires me to have a 3.2 gpa at least every semester and to obtain a grade higher than a C in every class. But WAIT... even getting straight B's is out of the question because thats a 3.0! I know, thats kind of harsh. Oh well. Life goes on....but between you and me.....I LOVE the challenge in it. I get a natural high off of challenges....you can say its my anti-drug. Anyway, this is just another day in the life of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment