Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ok, ladies and gentlemen. Yesterday I took a test in Humanities, and I think I got an A....hopefully. Anyway, right now I am studying for my Japanese test. I believe I will pass it too, I just got to make sure I do not make careless mistakes which I have been doing on past homework assignments. So since I have been here most Japanese people, especially on a train, treat me like a disease and are afraid of me, at least that is what I think. It really irritated me, but I can not do anything about it. However!, last night on the train I was trying to study Katakana and then a Japanese older man started to kindly help me. I could understand certain words he said and used context clues to figure out what he was saying. Basically i was writing the Katakana in the form of 'a e i o u' but he said it was wrong to do it that way, it is actually 'a i u e o'. So there is 45 'a i u e o' characters such as ka, sa, ta, ra, ma, na, ha, etc. It felt nice that someone looked at me like a normal human being. Today is gonna be a good day! This is just another day in the life of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment