Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hola

So, I've been in Japan for about three weeks now, and its great. They have
some cool/weird stuff here. The first thing I saw when I got to the airport
was in the bathroom. The toilets have buttons on them besides the regular
flush, which I found to be very hilarious. The cell phones have 8.1 mega
pixels cameras on them, tv, 3d viewing capabilities, and other great stuff.
Plus unlimited txt messages and internet plan is very cheap...relatively. The
women....the women are beautiful! I would say that ...one in every 7 girls
in america looks "good", but in japan one in every 4 girls looks good. So no
matter where I walk, im not bored for even an instant since the women
outnumber the men by a huge amount. Anyway, im living with a host family
called the Shimizu. They have a 3 year old daughter that is really cute. The
worst part about living with the family is that they live over an hour away
from my school which really sucks. That brings me to my next topic. The
transportation here is crazy expensive. I just bought a train card for like
300 dollars and that is only because I have a discount since I am a student,
and if I wasn't the price would double. The food here is expensive too, but
it is really good. The bad thing is that you buy food with more money for
smaller portions, which is what i am not used too. Just another day in my life :)

2 comments:

  1. So what was the button next to the flush for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its for spraying ur butt with water...and other stuff lol

    ReplyDelete