Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ok, ladies and gents. Yesterday, I realized that it was harder than I thought to create a drop down menu to select different methods, users, and trial for a specific data file. The reason is that the data file does not give enough information within it, or its in different places, so its harder to pull out the data. Peschel thinks I should just do what I can right now, and later he will alter the how Flock of Birds system outputs its data so it will be easier to pull out vital info next time around. That means, all the work i am currently doing to "do what I can" will be for naught because I will have to change the code to work for the different format of the data file. I guess I do not mind so much because doing "what i can" has lead to a bad design and hectic code. Anyway, so far I got two of the drop down menu to work, now its time for the others. Hasta luego.

No comments:

Post a Comment