Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ok, ladies and gents. Yesterday, I realized something about myself, well not really, but just a new development. You see, on sunday night I was reading Daniel Dixon thesis paper and I fell asleep really early around 9 p.m. That is really early for me, but I just figured that I was tired. Well, yesterday I was re-reading research articles so that I can references them when I start writing my research paper. After reading the 5th or 6th article I fell asleep. A week ago, I went to Barnes&Nobles to read a book called Blink, and I feel asleep in the store. Are you starting realize the trend? I have a very.....very short attention span, so if the book or paper is not....engaging enough, then I will fall asleep. I did not want to "interesting enough" because some of the papers s and the books were interesting to a certain extent, but it did not draw me in. Three weeks ago, we were assignedt to read the HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy, and I read that really quick because, not only was interesting, it also sucked me into reading more. That is why I voted for the next installement in the series, but obviously we didn't get enough votes to read it. I think I need to buy that 5 hour energy drink. Anyway, I need to get to work. I'll see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment