Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ok, ladies and gents. On Tuesday, I read a research article about sketching, but it was relating to drawing in 3D. Since I am still not sure what this research could be applied to or why it is significant, I do not think reading any random article about sketching will be useful. I sent Peschel an email, but I guess he didn't check it. Here are my problems that I need solve this week: 1. Understand the significance of my research. 2. Finish the calibrations that Peschel wants me to implement in my code. 3. Read more articles regarding sketching that relates to the significance of my research. 4. Start writing research paper. Currently I am scared of writing the research paper because I feel like I might sound incompetent, but hopefully if I understand the significance of my research then that will not happen. Ok. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment