Monday, July 13, 2009

Ok, ladies and gents. I most definitely forgot to post on thursday and friday...so I'll give a brief summary on those days. Thursday, I was able to get the drop down menus to work, all four of them. This means that I can choose a specific flock of birds xml file to graph, and after, I attached listeners to the menus so that when the user hits "ok" button the program will graph the file immediately. At first I thought I had some bugs because I got some wacky looking graphs, but then Hammond came in and looked at it at a different perspective. Btw, she was really excited, overzealous even. I felt like I accomplished something by performing the user study and creating a program to visualize the data, but as excited as Hammond was it seemed like she was the one programming lol. Anyway, Hammond looked at the line plotted graph and the change the orientation of it, then I saw that you could see what was drawn by the user study participants using the flock of birds system. Pretty amazing. Some of it is hard to distinguish at times, though. Anyway, hasta luego.

No comments:

Post a Comment