Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hello ladies and gents. Today was the first day I haven't done any programming since this REU started...so I guess I shouldn't have stressed at all...wrong! So what I did today was write my proposal and I am really bad at writing, like I struggle because I don't know what to say. I do not want to sound dum or unprofessional, but I try my best. I just sent my draft of the proposal to Tracy, and I wouldn't be surprised if that paper turned red lol, but I always try. Anyway, Ill be back later tonight to submit a report on an article. Here is the question of the day.

What is truth?

2 comments:

  1. There are two truths:
    1) Your own definition of truth, which can only be based on your perception of things.
    2) Social truth, which is a socially agreed upon truth, a.k.a. reality, so that the people in the world can communicate and work with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then there's absolute truth, which postmodernists shun, but nevertheless, it is whether you acknowledge or not.
    -Jasmine

    ReplyDelete