Friday, June 5, 2009

So, what did i do on wednesday? I dont really remember, but I definitely know I have been working on OpenGL and ARTag code. So basically I have been programming, which I love, but it has its pros and its con. Everyday, thus far, I have come across a huge bump in the road, but by some miracle I figured it out after some time. Usually you find minor problems, but these are like "how the hell am I gonna fix this?" Anyway, life goes on. I went to a pool party on wednesday evening and I met some people to hang out with, FINALLY!! I do not mind staying in my room for long periods of time, but every day though? Nah, i like to go out and chill, watch a movie, eat out at restaurants, enjoy the sights....including women :) Anyway, here is the question of the day.

What defines your existances? Can you prove that you exist?

1 comment:

  1. I perceive, therefore, something exists. We can then define that 'something' as me if we want.

    ReplyDelete