Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ok, ladies and gents. So, I presented on tuesday...and lets just say i felt a quite bit nervous. But the worst part, I think I will not be doing the research I originally came here for because of time constraints and my lack of knowledge of threads :( . You don't always get what you want. So now I will be creating a user study, maybe wizard of oz type, to anaylyze if the user does two things: 1. When asked to draw a 2D primitive shape, does the user not only move in the x and y plane, but also in the z dimension (toward and away from the user) using a pen. 2. the same as number one without a pen. I will collect the data using Flock of Birds equipment. Its a electro magnetic device that emits these waves that is picked up by specific sensors which can tell you the spacial orientation of the sensors. Anyway, I need start on this new proposal. Here is the question of the day, for yesterday lol.

"But who was more tragic, or who was more damned - the man who knew it, or the man who did not?" Oliver Sacks

No comments:

Post a Comment