Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So....its the second day so far....and um..."it always could be better." The interns that I have met thus far....are a bit weird and funny. Some of my friends back home are mostly weird, but I guess I am not used to Caucasian weird lol; I have mostly African-american friends as you can tell. I just gotta adapt. Anyway, one thing that I definitely don't like about Texas, or at least College Station, Texas is that the people here aren't really friendly. Well, I guess I am comparing it to the population in Ames, Iowa. I am from the east cost, and I am not used to people being friendly, but when I went to Iowa last summer for an internship....90% of the people who passed me said hi, good morning, how do you...etc. Here, 99% of the people who passed me just turned their heads, look at their cell phone, look right through me like I wasn't even there!!! I tried to say Hi and good morning, but I'm getting tired of no responses. Hey, I always say "you don't always get what you want in life." Enough with the gloomy stuff, I AM EXCITED bout my project. I gonna be working on an Augmented Reality project with John Peschel. I am just trying to attain as much knowledge as I can from these brilliant individuals. I want to be where they are after I graduate, pushing technology as far as it can go, and thats no where near finite. Well, this is pretty long, so I'll end it, but here is a question for the day?

Is a key still a key if there's nothing to unlock?

No comments:

Post a Comment