Friday, June 19, 2009

Ok, ladies and gents. Lets see....a couple of days ago, I thought I had the Flock of Birds coordinate system down, but then Josh Peschel presented a good point- Is the coordinate system based on the orientation of the box or is it irrelevant? So when I tried changing the orientation, I was getting very random readings, or so I thought. I later figured out that, not only does the coordinate system depend on the box orientation, but it also depends on the location of the sensors. Readings of positive and negatives from when you are in front of the insignia that looks like an upside down "V," gets flipped when the sensors are behind the insignia. Not only that, but the values does not seem to have negative values if you were directly on top of the imaginary x-,y-, and z-axis of the box itself; the values will decrease to zero then increase again. I was getting frustrated, but I figured everything out in the end. If it wasn't for Peschel questioning the box's coordinate system, the user study that I would have done later in the summer would have came with outrageous results. Anyway, here is the question of the day.

What is a soul? Does it exist at all, or is similar to truth, good, love- perceptions of the human mind?

1 comment: