Friday, June 26, 2009

Ok....ladies and gents. Thursday....what....hmmm.....oh ok. So I finally did the user study test, which Taele and Dixon were my first subjects. Taele went first and it took an hour because we had to work out some tinks in the user study procedure. Taele was a great help, and I thank him for that. When Dixon came up to the plate, it seemed it would take about half an hour the rate we were going, but then I realized some of the data were missig from both Taele and Dixon tests. Apparently I must have switched, at some point, the location of where the data was saved. I found where they were and placed it where they were supposed to be, but then they are some data still missing. I thought I can just re-test that part of it that were missing, but then I thought it must have been overwritten meaning I might have to redo the whole test. I want to be certain that the data is matched up for the write person and test so, it is a must. I'm glad I realized it before the like the 5th person, or that would have been a pain in the.....well you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment