Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ok....ladies and gents. Yesterday I did my last two user study test with srl participants. I wanted to start working on some code yesterday and so Peschel said there is a website that has resources to aid me in my goal. I want to be able to visualize the data that I have obtained from the othere srl user studies, but Peschel, I believe, either forgot to send me the link or never found the website. I do not know what happened, but I guess I will find out today....I wonder what I am gonna say to Hammond because I basically did not do much yesterday....and that woman scares me sometimes lol. Anyway, I do not read much at all, and I can probably count the number of books I have read on both hands, or maybe its more than that. I read the first installation of the HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy.....AND I FREAKIN LOVED IT. I have a very short attention span, really short, that is why I do not read much because the books that I have attempted to read fail to keep me interested. However, Douglass Adams had me laughin in the first several short chapters of the book. The book was very amusing, quirky, and funny. I really want to read the rest of his installments in the series. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment