Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ok....ladies and gents....i totally forgot to blog on monday and tuesday....but here is the good news. You didnt miss anything! I'm dead serious. Well, I had to get re-aquainted with photoshop so it took me a while to do so, but now I am actually working on the t-shirt that i should have been working on last week....oh well. Anyway, Hammond told me that is my last priority, the t-shirt that is. My first priority was ....your gonna love this....SEWING! Let me tell you, I was really getting into the t-shirt thing, but I had freakin sew some velcro to a pair of gloves. I hated each and every second of it. It took me twenty minutes just to put the string in the pin hole.....i was just about to scream. So it took me bout two hours...i think, the good news is that I can start an actual user study, but w/ srl grad students. Anyway, the best thing that's happening for me is the t-shirt design. I got some cool ideas, I just need to figure out how to do it now. Question of the day:

"Nothing," what is it? When I close my eyes, do I see nothing? Or is "nothing" the only word that can describe a phenomena such as a vacuumed space?

1 comment:

  1. Sewing is one of the most important things you will ever learn from me. As crazy as it sounds, I do believe that.

    ReplyDelete